Cookies Policy
We use our own or third-party cookies to offer the best navigating experience and service. If you continue navigating, it will be understood that you accept our Cookies Policy
  • Help
      Need help?
      Call 44 (161) 3940679
      (Monday to Thursday: 9AM - 5PM.
      Friday: 9AM - 2PM.

      Black Friday Customer Service Hours:
      Thursday 23: 8AM - 10PM
      Friday 24: 8AM - 10PM
      Saturday: 8AM - 5PM)
      Chat online
      Contact one of our technicians directly.
      Send your query
      Our technicians will reply shortly.
      Skype
      Calling us on Skype. How does it work?
  • My Account

Rossignol Unique 6 W Xelium + Shapir 110

- 0 opinions

13/14

£ 303.00
£ 504.00  (-40%)
Out of stock

Consult availability
or call +34 974 215 568.
    Call 44 (161) 3940679
    (Monday to Thursday: 9AM - 5PM.
    Friday: 9AM - 2PM.

    Black Friday Customer Service Hours:
    Thursday 23: 8AM - 10PM
    Friday 24: 8AM - 10PM
    Saturday: 8AM - 5PM)
    Chat online
    Contact one of our technicians directly.
    Send your query
    Our technicians will reply shortly.
    Products can be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
    To return a product, please request here and follow the steps indicated.
    More information about our Return policy.

"Unique 6 W Xelium + Shapir 110" Product Description

Construction Sandwich Minicap
Sidecut 123/73/104 mm
Turn Radius 14 m (163 cm)
Recommended Use Alpine Skiing
The all-new Unique 6 is an ultra-lightweight women's carving ski for advanced to intermediate skiers. Lightweight, practical and confident handling, the Women's Unique 6 are from Rossignol's Unique Series, designed to delivery high-performance groomed-snow ski-ability with striking eco-conscious design.

Power Turn Rocker combines traditional frontside power with subtle tip rocker, smoothing turn entry and exit for easier, more playful carving.

A new, ultra-light Air Core reduces weight by 20%, delivering confident downhill performance with fatigue-free, user-friendly maneuverability.

Combined with Rossi's new Air Shape, Unique skis are easier to carry while "Echo for Life" construction and VAS Linen fibers help deliver more a sustainable frontside carver with a striking, eco-conscious design.

  • Field of use: 100% On-Piste
  • Air Shape + MiniCap Sandwich: With a quite narrow beveled shape along the edges of the ski and a wider tip and tail to combine durability with a ski that women will find easy to carry
  • Air Core: A light core is the key to making a light ski. Made with Paulownia wood with a hollowed core in its center to make the ski up to 20% lighter.
  • Echo for Life: A combination of advanced fibres that is eco friendly too! Smooth and reactive, stable and playful… here are the benefits brought by the combination of linen and titanal fibers in the skis' construction.
  • MiniCap Sandwich: a very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
  • Oversized Sidecut: Combines the very deep carving ski sidecut with current underfoot widths. The width at tip and tail delivers effective grip as well as power and precision. The underfoot width gives increased control and better hold in turns.
  • Power Turn Rocker: a high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. A slight rocker over the remaining 10%, at the tip, makes turn initiation easier and more controllable.
  • Bindings: Xelium Saphir 110. DIN 3.5-11
  • XELIUM system is 700 g lighter than a conventional binding, allowing skiers to progress in complete safety with a high performance system, without being penalized by the weight of bindings.
  • Sidecut: 123/73/104 mm. Radius: 14 m (163 cm)

If you have any queries, please contact one of our technical advisors.



Give your opinion
nickname:
Name*:
Rating*: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
Give your opinion*:
Publish on Facebook
These fields must be filled in Send opinion

Customer Opinions "Unique 6 W Xelium + Shapir 110"

Give your opinion about this product and share it with other users. Find out more about this service.

To give your opinion about this product you must have purchased it first from Barrabes.com. If you have, log in and leave your opinion.

Medium rating based on the opinion of 0 customers:

Gift Card
With the Barrabes Gift Card you'll always get it right!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Would you like us to inform you about our special offers and latest products?
Follow us
Keep up with news on barrabes.com/en-gb Social Networks.
Don't hesitate to contact us.
contact us
or call to
44 (161) 3940679
(Monday to Thursday: 9AM - 5PM.
Friday: 9AM - 2PM.

Black Friday Customer Service Hours:
Thursday 23: 8AM - 10PM
Friday 24: 8AM - 10PM
Saturday: 8AM - 5PM)






United Kingdom  |  España  |  France  |  Deutschland  |  Sverige  |  International