We use first- party and third- party cookies in order to optimize and allow web browsing, and based on your browsing habits to improve our services and offer you a better shopping experience.

Further information at our Cookies Policy.

Currency









Due to possible customs issues related to Brexit, we are not offering delivery to the United Kingdom at this time.
We hope to restore service for our UK customers as soon as possible.

 
Salomon MTN Summit 79 - Black/Red
Salomon MTN Summit 79 - Black/Red

Black/Red

Salomon MTN Summit 79 - Photo of detail
 
Colour :  Black/Red

Size:

US$ 688.30
In stock
    Returns accepted for up to ninety days.
    To return a product, please request here and follow the steps indicated.
    More information about our Return policy.

"MTN Summit 79" Product Description

Construction Semisanwich Sidewall
Sidecut 113-79-99 mm en 164 cm
Turn Radius 17 m en 164 cm
Approx. Weight 980 g
Recommended Use Ski Touring

Ski mountaineering MTN Summit 79 by Salomon . This ultralight ski with a 79mm skate. Designed for skiers who break their skin 90% of the ascent and then climb the remaining 10% before down steep corridors and slopes, this is the ski to get to the top and not back down on the descent.

The preformed Karuba 3D all-wood core offers stability and control while reducing weight.

C / FX is a single layer of fiber that is created by weaving carbon and linen together, from the spatula to the tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the superior level of damping and vibration absorption of linen. Patented and exclusive to Salomon.

Features:
  • Full 3D wood core.
  • Semi-sandwich construction that combines ABS edges and Monocoque structure on the tip and tail.
  • C / FX made of carbon fiber and linen that combines the lightness and resistance of this material to have a higher level of damping and absorption of vibrations.
  • Rocker MTN
  • Dimensions of 113/79/99 mm.
  • Turning radius of 17 m in 164 cm
  • Approximate weight of 980 g.


If you have any queries, please contact one of our technical advisors.

Similar products

15%
Atomic Backland 78 UL

Atomic Backland 78 UL
585.06 US$ 688.30 US$
30%
Movement Alp Tracks 84 LTD

Movement Alp Tracks 84 LTD
653.21 US$ 933.16 US$
30%
Dynafit Speed 76

Dynafit Speed 76
481.82 US$ 688.31 US$
10%
Atomic Backland 65 UL

Atomic Backland 65 UL
530.98 US$ 589.97 US$
10%
Atomic Backland 85 UL

Atomic Backland 85 UL
663.72 US$ 737.47 US$
10%
Dynafit Mezzalama

Dynafit Mezzalama
575.23 US$ 639.15 US$
15%
Atomic Backland 85 UL

Atomic Backland 85 UL
610.13 US$ 717.81 US$
30%
Movement Race Pro 77

Movement Race Pro 77
536.20 US$ 765.99 US$
10%
Dynafit Blacklight 80

Dynafit Blacklight 80
530.99 US$ 589.99 US$
29%
Atomic Backland 78 UL

Atomic Backland 78 UL
489.29 US$ 688.30 US$
21%
La Sportiva Maestro LS

La Sportiva Maestro LS
701.48 US$ 884.96 US$

Give your opinion
nickname:
Name*:
Rating*: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
Give your opinion*:
Publish on Facebook
These fields must be filled in Send opinion

"MTN Summit 79" Customer Opinions

Give your opinion about this product and share it with other users. Find out more about this service.

To give your opinion about this product you must have purchased it first from Barrabes.com. If you have, log in and leave your opinion.

Medium rating based on the opinion of 0 customers:

Need help?


(Monday to Thursday: 8AM - 5PM UTC. Friday: 8AM - 2PM UTC.)

icon Download the Barrabes App

  • icon
  • icon
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Secure Online PaymentSecure Online Payment
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Paypal
Partner www.mammothbikes.com
The Bike Specialists