We use first- party and third- party cookies in order to optimize and allow web browsing, and based on your browsing habits to improve our services and offer you a better shopping experience.

Further information at our Cookies Policy.

Currency









Due to possible customs issues related to Brexit, we are not offering delivery to the United Kingdom at this time.
We hope to restore service for our UK customers as soon as possible.

The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight

- 0 opinions

 
The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Tnf Black
The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Tnf Black

Tnf Black

The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Photo of detail
The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Photo of detail
The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Photo of detail
The North Face Active Trail Insulated Futurelight - Photo of detail
 
Colour :  Tnf Black

Size: Size chart

US$ 273.88
US$ 391.26 (-30%)
In stock
    Returns accepted for up to ninety days.
    To return a product, please request here and follow the steps indicated.
    More information about our Return policy.

"Active Trail Insulated Futurelight" Product Description

Outer Fabric / Membrane FUTURELIGHT™ 3L
Insulation Ventrix™ 40g
Recommended Use Hiking & Trekking

Jacket with thermal, waterproof and breathable padding from The North Face .

The Active Trail Insulated Futurelight & trade; jacket has guaranteed waterproofing and breathability thanks to the Futurelight & trade; membrane developed using the nano-yarn technique that has provided a waterproof membrane of air-permeable properties for the first time. This makes the Active Trail jacket with a three-layer waterproof membrane protect you on your outings in wet and windy environments. In addition, it is made with 50 denier polyester and 82 grams per square meter coated with a DWR ( Durable Water Repellent , durable water repellent) finish without PFC, achieving a garment with absolute waterproofing and environmentally sustainable.

The Active Trail hooded jacket has Ventrix & trade; thermal padding made with 40 grams per square meter of polyester, of which 35% comes from recycled materials and the remaining 65% is elastic to allow a better breathability. When we are doing an aerobic activity, with a lot of movement, the fiber of the filling allows the microperforations to open to let out the humidity generated by perspiration; while we remain still, the micro-perforations remain closed to increase the thermal power of the jacket.

It consists of a fixed hood adjustable by means of a drawstring to allow a perfect fit with the head in any movement. The hem is also adjustable by drawstring and the zipper has an internal protection flap to minimize heat loss during aerobic movements. Taped seams throughout the jacket. Side zippered pockets and interior zippered chest pocket.

Reflective logos on chest and back to increase visibility during night activities.

Features :
  • Model for men.
  • Polyester 50D 82g / m².
  • 3L Futurelight & trade; membrane.
  • Ventrix & trade; Insulation 35% recycled polyester and 65% elastic.
  • Fixed hood with adjustable drawstring.
  • Drawstring hem.
  • Zipper with internal protection flap.
  • Side pockets with zip.
  • Sealed seams.

If you have any queries, please contact one of our technical advisors.

Similar products

30%
Salomon RS Softshell Pant

Salomon RS Softshell Pant
84.27 US$ 120.38 US$
10%
Mammut Element Steel Key Lock

Mammut Element Steel Key Lock
8.94 US$ 9.93 US$
30%
Anthron DSD Plus

Anthron DSD Plus
108.85 US$ 155.50 US$
Fal Bronte Top

Fal Bronte Top
50.50 US$
Fal Halcon Boa

Fal Halcon Boa
148.70 US$
Fal Forestal Boa

Fal Forestal Boa
139.53 US$
Fal Urban

Fal Urban
130.91 US$
Fal Leo

Fal Leo
72.76 US$
Petzl Jane 200

Petzl Jane 200
37.72 US$
16%
Kong Plate for trucks for Stelvio

Kong Plate for trucks for Stelvio
513.65 US$ 613.98 US$

Give your opinion
nickname:
Name*:
Rating*: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
Give your opinion*:
Publish on Facebook
These fields must be filled in Send opinion

"Active Trail Insulated Futurelight" Customer Opinions

Give your opinion about this product and share it with other users. Find out more about this service.

To give your opinion about this product you must have purchased it first from Barrabes.com. If you have, log in and leave your opinion.

Medium rating based on the opinion of 0 customers:

Need help?


(Monday to Thursday: 8AM - 5PM UTC. Friday: 8AM - 2PM UTC.)

icon Download the Barrabes App

  • icon
  • icon
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Secure Online PaymentSecure Online Payment
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Paypal
Partner www.mammothbikes.com
The Bike Specialists